• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

What is this lip?

KDW

What is this lip below the frontbumper? Is it original SEAT or where can I get it, anyone has a part number maybe?

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
its an lcr splitter from the mk1 series leons. Do a search on here there are some fitting guides.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Fitting is simple. You need 12 x 25mm self tappers. Along the edge of the splitter you need to space the screw points out. The problem however with the splitter, and the reason i took it off, is because the FR/Cupra has a ''raised'' middle section it leaves the splitter ''hanging'' and able to be snug against the bumper. This to me looked crap after a while and really tacky.

You can see on the pic above what i mean about the raised centre bit. From the side view you can see through the splitter onto the ground which isnt how it should be

I have pics of mine on the link below

Last edited:

KDW

I like the 4 "studs"/spacer pieces fitted between the splitter and middle sector of bumper on the black one. It sets it off nicely, I wonder what they are?

KDW

I'm not a big fan of the eyebrows eighter. But one thing I absolutely hate is the hign nose of the leon 2. It ruins the overall design IMO. A fat lip that would go all the way across the bottom of the front bumper would look really good, but the stock one looks rather bad I think.

Listers, parts supplier