What MPG are the 300 owners getting?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We've recently had the 310 (basically the same) CUPRA Leon Estate in for review and with 1300 miles on the clock I did get 40mpg out of it but it doing A road driving at around 50mph but didn't last long after, town driving was around 26mpg and on a normal drive to work (A road, motorway and town driving) mid 30's I'd say but the longer you bed in the better it will get. Unfortunately I didn't look at the Mpg after a spirited drive lol

Reactions: Hristiyan Dyankov

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
We've recently had the 310 (basically the same) CUPRA Leon Estate in for review and with 1300 miles on the clock I did get 40mpg out of it but it doing A road driving at around 50mph but didn't last long after, town driving was around 26mpg and on a normal drive to work (A road, motorway and town driving) mid 30's I'd say but the longer you bed in the better it will get. Unfortunately I didn't look at the Mpg after a spirited drive lol
That is actaully really good I think. Id imagine the hatchback would be a little better. Just trying to figure out some numbers before I get my VZ3( bit of a numbers freak). Its been ordered and now I'm waiting for Feb to come..can't come fast enough