What to upgrade for stage 2 remap??

cupradan

Original Shinto...
May 12, 2004
Huddersfield
Hey peeps,

More than 4 years since I left the Seat fold (owned an LCR previously) I have returned with the purchase of a Mk1 Leon Cupra (pick it up next Sat). It has the AUQ engine code so will have the k03s turbo. :funk::clap:

I want to save towards a Stage 2 setup and wondered what upgrades I should make to make full use of the stage 2 map. From what I have read so far I understand it that the k03s should be ok but would like to upgrade everything else necessary to take it to the limit of a stage 2 remap.

cheers

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
Hey peeps,

More than 4 years since I left the Seat fold (owned an LCR previously) I have returned with the purchase of a Mk1 Leon Cupra (pick it up next Sat). It has the AUQ engine code so will have the k03s turbo. :funk::clap:

I want to save towards a Stage 2 setup and wondered what upgrades I should make to make full use of the stage 2 map. From what I have read so far I understand it that the k03s should be ok but would like to upgrade everything else necessary to take it to the limit of a stage 2 remap.

cheers

have a look on the AMD website all the info is on there for a full stage 2 remap and what you need or that

cupradan

Original Shinto...
May 12, 2004
Huddersfield
ive had a look around the AmD site and cant find anything about the requirements for stage 2, just that their stage 2 package is a remap and exhaust.

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
Front Mount Intercooler
Miltek Non-Res Cat Back Exhaust
Powe Induction Kit
THS Turbo Inlet Pipe
ECS N75 Valve
Forge 007p
sports cat or decat but will have to chang for mot if decat

this list is from someone that wants to go stage 2 with AMD
hope this helps ya matey;)