What will improve the noise & performance of my TDi?

Cupra Iain

PSN : Jebus_1979
Feb 2, 2005
Cheltenham
Not a SEAT, but i've got an A4 2.0 TDi.

What can i do to improve the performance and noise?
I'm getting revo in the new year, but what else can i do?

It's a company car so i can't really replace the airbox with a cone filter, but would a panel filter make much difference?

Any other suggestions?

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Its difficult with it being a company car. You need stuff that can be easily changed between uprated and standard. You may struggle with the exhaust, but a green pannel filter would be easy to do. You wont see much of a performance gain, or sound gain from it though.

What would they say if you changed the exhaust?

FabiaTDi

VT5 :D
Mar 22, 2003
Visit site

It's a company car so i can't really replace the airbox with a cone filter, but would a panel filter make much difference?

Any other suggestions?

So how do you get away with remapping your company car?

Is this based on the theory that they just wont find out?

Interested to know. ;)

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Either dont admit to anything that would invalidate your insurance or get yourself into trouble with your company. ;)

Fish

chippenhamwilts

Mar 31, 2007

Any other suggestions?

Fit the v8 in instead

APNess

Feb 1, 2005
Don't bother - if anything goes wrong, you're in the sh*t. You'll run into problems witht he lease company, your company, bosses etc. A mate of a mate ran a Revo setup on a company LCR and it was in the shop all the time, don't know if he posts on here anymore. Not sure if the added power was much of the problem but it won't have helped and it would have been detuned so the dealer wouldn't detect it most of the time.

Chipped cars are nice, but company motor = someone elses stuff, I'd stay clear of modding.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.