Wheel Hubs

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
Wondering if anyone clever with the etka program or whos a bit clued up could help me find out the following:

Im after some wheel hubs to replace the smaller ones on the seat ibiza, to fit the 312mm brakes to however the silly prices at seat mean that I will be looking to source them else where and as most cars being broken rest on the wheel hubs there are few around.

Can anyone tell me what cars share the same hubs as the seat ibiza and that I can use.

I am currently searching the following:

Fabia VRS
Ibiza 130, 1.8T, Cupra

Unsure on Leons which are 5x100, A3s, Golfs etc.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Polo gt tdi, gti (New Shape)

Check out Edition 38, there was a set on there not long ago!

jwilkinson

Oct 12, 2008
guiness if you find bigger hubs I'd happily take the old ones off your hands, as I'm looking to upgrade my brakes to FR 288mm ones but need the hubs :)

Mar 16, 2008
Wiltshire / Bristol
guiness if you find bigger hubs I'd happily take the old ones off your hands, as I'm looking to upgrade my brakes to FR 288mm ones but need the hubs

The hubs for the 288mm disks and 312mm disks are the same. The smaller hubs have the 256mm disks.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
cheers adlav mate no joy on edition 38.

Have also looked for GTIs before but no luck could only find 1 being broken.

Do any of the leons or golfs have the same hubs?

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
If you know the part number it's easy to find on etka.. if you have it

Caliper.jpg

Click on the binoculars, then click on the ATP tab and input the part number in.

Then load up the VW, audi, skoda section and do the same.... make sure you click on all models radio button though.

I'm away from home and can't access ETKA or I'd help.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members