Wheel size help for base model MK3

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Having been to Sweden a couple of times many years ago and having nearly had heart failure when seeing how much my hotel bar bill was :eek:, that is an extremely generous offer :LOL::LOL:
Best you save your money to buy the upgrades you want for your car!
OH yeah hahah, yeah.. It's honestly ridiculous, people are so used to it here in Sweden they simply don't care but compared to a lot of other countries it's basically theft 😂 Go to basically any pub and the cheapest beer will still cost you an arm and a leg 🤣😅

Hahah yeah honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea! I really should 😁

Reactions: Seriously?

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Hey everyone!

So time for an update. After so many of you helping me out, the least I can do is put some photos up of what I ended up getting! :)

(The missus wasn't too thrilled about my purchase) :eek:

Ended up getting a relatively ''decent'' deal over at ABSwheels, a Swedish tire/rim webshop

Even though it wasn't my ''first initial choice'' I landed on a set of Mega Cetus Anthracite grey.18x8.0ET35.66.6

After a lot of research, I went with the GOODYEAR 225/40R18 92Y EAG F1 ASY 6 XL FP

I might opt for some spacers on the rear in the future but the overall fitment even in its current form truly has exceeded my expectations

Thank you again so much to everyone that has helped me out with my journey! I genuinely could not have done this all without you

I had them put on at my local garage and I have to admit they are growing on me :)

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 105
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 104
  • tires and wheels.jpg
    tires and wheels.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 106
  • rear 1.jpg
    rear 1.jpg
    641.1 KB · Views: 88
  • front 1.jpg
    front 1.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 108

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Yes - what I would describe as a nice classic design, in a good durable painted / powder coated finish, and IMHO one of the best colours for alloys too. Great choice! 👍

Thank you so much! I honestly couldn't be happier! :love: I initially was so fixated on getting Glossy Black wheels that I completely missed out on the Grey ones!

It's the classic look I was trying to achieve so that's a huge compliment! I was a little skeptical based on the product image on their website but the picture truly isn't doing them any justice, they look so much better in person

Up until a week ago I never heard of MEGAWHEELS before but they truly did exceed my expectations :cool:

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Another picture in better lighting

Attachments

• current setup.jpg
    current setup.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: SRGTD
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.