Wheel Spacers & Rear Trim

Jan 28, 2022
Hi All,

Couple of what I'd hope are quick questions for you all.

Currently looking to put some wheel spacers on my cupra 300, I've got the standard 19" alloys that it came out the factory with and have found the vagsport spacers linked here :
I am assuming that I'm to use the 5x112 (57.1mm) option is the correct one having had a few looks into other threads, but wondered on your personal experiences of whether the 12mm or 15mm is the better option all round? Or if staggering 15mm on the rears to 12mm on the fronts gives a better look? Priority is that I still maintain having no rubbing to the arch / the plastic trim.

Second query being, the ugly as sin plastic plate that sits behind the rear number plate in the rear bumper, have any of you managed to do anything useful with this to make it look better? Whether that be to completely remove it, wrap it, find a body coloured replacement - I am completely open to any suggestions.

Cheers Guys.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Not sure about the wheel spacers, but I’ve done this to the nasty plastic on the rear bumper:

D66BA584-932F-4934-9EF8-58265DE19877.jpeg
CF11FD0C-CA29-4A8C-A58E-5EFC57864F49.jpeg
CB1659C5-6A4F-4019-806A-E48C1E895A8F.jpeg
Looks much better than before!

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
United Kingdom
I got a body shop to do it for me. Very clean job. I tried to remove it and do it myself but wasn’t happening. They masked up the car n sprayed it. You can’t wrap it cuz of the type of plastic it is. The wrap won’t stick to it.

Reactions: Gary-182
Jan 28, 2022
I got a body shop to do it for me. Very clean job. I tried to remove it and do it myself but wasn’t happening. They masked up the car n sprayed it. You can’t wrap it cuz of the type of plastic it is. The wrap won’t stick to it.
Ah right, that’s good to know as I was considering buying some and having a go, good job I didn’t spend on it!
Did you manage to find your paint code to match it up?
If you don’t mind me asking just so I have a rough ballpark, how much did it cost?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.