When did you order, when is it arriving?

kevinb

May 4, 2022
Collected my vz 245 hybrid today, a 350 mile drive back, love the feel of it, so smooth. Has a panoramic roof which I wouldn't have ordered, but it was fitted plus all other bits and pieces. I think I'm going to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_094117.jpg
    IMG_20220712_094117.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 171
Jul 13, 2022
Hey I ordered a Cupra Formentor VZ1 e-Hybrid 245 in White with no added extras in the first week of May 2022. It’s a lease from NHS Fleet Solutions. They quoted 6-10 months wait, earliest delivery may be October. I keep checking for updates and I still haven’t got a build week. I’ve been at status 00 for 2 months. Is this normal? How long have others waited for this model? Thanks 😊

Jul 13, 2022
Hey I ordered a Cupra Formentor VZ1 e-Hybrid 245 in White with no added extras in the first week of May 2022. It’s a lease from NHS Fleet Solutions. They quoted 6-10 months wait, earliest delivery may be October. I keep checking for updates and I still haven’t got a build week. I’ve been at status 00 for 2 months. Is this normal? How long have others waited for this model? Thanks 😊
I rang Pulman Fleet regarding wait times for this model and I was told all hybrid cars are now at least 50 week wait, and I could be waiting more than a year. In case this helps anyone else too

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Hello guys!

Yesterday I finally picked up my VZ3 with top view cameras and BEATS audio ordered 19 Nov 21 and what I car that is! The only thing missing is the virtual pedal for the electric tailgate and the engine cover but even if that can`t be retrofitted I can forgive it! However I find the audio very weak and with no base at all despite it is the beats one. I also could not find any audio settings at all in the menu. Has anyone managed to find something?

P.S: I don`t know what is the deal with blacking out the number plates as anyone on the road can see them but also did it just in case :D

View attachment 32669 View attachment 32670 View attachment 32671
Why didn't it come with the virtual pedal?

BigShep

Dec 2, 2021
Collected my vz 245 hybrid today, a 350 mile drive back, love the feel of it, so smooth. Has a panoramic roof which I wouldn't have ordered, but it was fitted plus all other bits and pieces. I think I'm going to enjoy.
Congrats! I am delighted with my pano roof too, not had one for years. Is that camo green? Looks great!

kevinb

May 4, 2022
Congrats! I am delighted with my pano roof too, not had one for years. Is that camo green? Looks great!
Yep,camo green, it's really good. I cancelled an order with another dealer because of the delay,had ordered petrol blue Matt, but on balance I think this is better.

El Dingo

Jun 8, 2003
Norfolk
VZ2 245 Hybrid in Asphalt Blue ordered via Lex Leasing in December 2021, latest estimate is October delivery.

Jul 14, 2022
Ordered yesterday V2 e-Hybrid 204, pan roof, midnight black!

Unfortunately..........I'm told its 40-50 week wait. So it's going to be a good while.

I did notice they are no longer selling the car with the dark camo colour option, anyone know why?

rubeck1s

Jul 15, 2022
Ordered a pretty much top of the line VZ 300 bhp with beats, full leather, magnetic grey mettalic, upgraded rims, virtual pedal two months ago and it is ready for collection next week - cant wait! RIP to those who want a hybrid ;(

Reactions: El Dingo

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Ordered yesterday V2 e-Hybrid 204, pan roof, midnight black!

Unfortunately..........I'm told its 40-50 week wait. So it's going to be a good while.

I did notice they are no longer selling the car with the dark camo colour option, anyone know why?
I managed to get an order in for Dark Camo.

Supply and demand is the answer. They still sell it on the continent I believe so it's only stopped in the UK. But seeing as they are all built on the same production line...

Jul 18, 2022
Ordered a pretty much top of the line VZ 300 bhp with beats, full leather, magnetic grey mettalic, upgraded rims, virtual pedal two months ago and it is ready for collection next week - cant wait! RIP to those who want a hybrid ;(
How on earth did you manage that? I ordered pretty much the same specification back in February and still cannot get anything but a vague date from my dealer. Every time I ask they just say that they are chasing the factory for more information. I did specify the Matt Petrol Blue. I don't know whether that is causing the problem.

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
Well, I ordered mine (A V2 150 DSG, no extras other than the Mag Tech Grey paint) on the 2nd of March and an picking it up from Crewe Cupra next Monday, so around four and a half months which, going by some experience s on here, doesn't seem to bad?

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Pick mine up on Wednesday. V2 190 in Graphene Grey, I’ll post some pics up when I finally get it!
Ordered a Tiguan Hybrid back in January, cancelled that start of March as VW couldn’t tell me if I’d get it this year, I need it July.
So ordered a V2 190 in Solid White start of March, with July delivery. That got pushed back to October, so cancelled that.
Finally rang round some UK Cupra dealers and found a V2 190 is Graphene Grey in stock for not a lot more than I’d have had the solid white for, plus it was in stock (cancelled order) so here we are!

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Due to some outside influences I am finally collecting mine on Thursday.
V2 1.5 dark met grey, pan roof, elec tailgate and xl safety pack. Ordered April 12 so 3 months :)

I also ordered a Tiguan with same engine and spec in August 2021 still with no build date.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise