When did you order, when is it arriving?

ScoobyD00

Dec 19, 2022
UK
After the long wait and cancellation of my V2 ... my Vz2 310 is being delivered at 8am tomorrow morning :)

** Its arrived **

What a car, really happy with it so far, came with the car mats fitted and a proper spare wheel

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
PXL_20230315_115451426~4.jpg

After 19 months on order, it's finally arrived! Well impressed so far!

KCH1nd

Jun 11, 2022
Have you had any further updates @KCH1nd as I know yours has been on order for a long time as well?
Still no car unfortunately, but the lease company did have a VZ2 Hybrid come up with an earlier build slot (cancelled customer order) which we changed to.
Hopefully looking better as it is an upgrade from a V2 to a VZ2 and we have been assured it is due to be built before our original car.
Fingers crossed we get news of an actual build date soon. Good to hear some good news on this thread, glad you're enjoying the car!

Reactions: RJP

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
Just had confirmation that I’ll be picking mine up next Friday. Hopefully swapping the alloys over at the weekend, to the set I put on my Golf 👍🏻

Reactions: RJP

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Still no car unfortunately, but the lease company did have a VZ2 Hybrid come up with an earlier build slot (cancelled customer order) which we changed to.
Hopefully looking better as it is an upgrade from a V2 to a VZ2 and we have been assured it is due to be built before our original car.
Fingers crossed we get news of an actual build date soon. Good to hear some good news on this thread, glad you're enjoying the car!
Sounds good! I'm enjoying the VZ2 Hybrid so far!

Reactions: KCH1nd

Chris1989

Jan 13, 2023
It has arrived! Annoyingly just before I had to go to work though.

Although saying that my Dad did give the driver a lift to the local town as was going to get a bus. Although was offered to be taken to a Station instead.

Better photo's will come tomorrow though. First stop is to actually get fuel for it. Although did get the very nice Half Blue leather floor matts included to.

Attachments

• IMG-0243.JPG
    IMG-0243.JPG
    977.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG-0244.JPG
    IMG-0244.JPG
    852.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG-0251.JPG
    IMG-0251.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 141

bounderboy

Mar 21, 2023
Ordered on Lease today.. VZ2 245 eHybrid Graphene Grey,Petrol Blue Copper My23. Special offer on Business Leaser with nationwide. It was a lot cheaper than normal.

They are giving me delivery timeframe of expected May. When in May i have no idea. I couldn't choose any spec changes, but was happy with spec anyway so I assume a cancellation or pre-order of some kind.

I am transitioning from Outlander PHEV - just hope it is isn't too small/low. And the way Outlander Hybrid works is so good too. Lots of new gadgets though and much better looking and much better dynamics i would hope..

Reactions: IDavies
Jul 13, 2022
I rang to check the status of my car and i’m now onto my 4th unconfirmed build week which is now week 24, 10th june. Not looking good

Ordered May 22, VZ1 ehybrid Solid White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalumLewis

Oct 14, 2022
After 19 months on order, it's finally arrived! Well impressed so far!
Just wondering what software version yours arrived with? I have pretty much the same car waiting at the dealer pending finance documents etc. from the lease company, but I'm wondering whether to request that they update the car as I'm concerned they've been sat part-built for months waiting for parts and so will have a much older software version than the petrol ones that are coming through.

Chris1989

Jan 13, 2023
Just wondering what software version yours arrived with? I have pretty much the same car waiting at the dealer pending finance documents etc. from the lease company, but I'm wondering whether to request that they update the car as I'm concerned they've been sat part-built for months waiting for parts and so will have a much older software version than the petrol ones that are coming through.
Not the same person by my VZ2 got sent with 1900 although is a update available to.

Anyway loving it so far currently on the way to Scotland for first day and extremely impressed with it so far.

The ACC is a massive improvement over the Arona system. Only one odd phantom brake as thought it was 50 limit on the M6 but wasn’t. Only one time happened.

Attachments

• F80E279F-B06C-4FF1-ACE1-4693443D815A.jpeg
    F80E279F-B06C-4FF1-ACE1-4693443D815A.jpeg
    499.9 KB · Views: 107
  • CA6492AF-35B7-4DC8-A7E3-F2625B7BB14E.jpeg
    CA6492AF-35B7-4DC8-A7E3-F2625B7BB14E.jpeg
    461.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 876F5CFD-F0A0-4FB1-9C88-9545B1B51A58.jpeg
    876F5CFD-F0A0-4FB1-9C88-9545B1B51A58.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
Not the same person by my VZ2 got sent with 1900 although is a update available to.

Anyway loving it so far currently on the way to Scotland for first day and extremely impressed with it so far.

The ACC is a massive improvement over the Arona system. Only on odd phantom brake as thought it was 50 limit on the M6 but wasn’t. Only one time happened.
Nice! Picking up mine tomorrow. Going to Scotland on Wednesday. Quite the coincidence

Reactions: Chris1989

CalumLewis

Oct 14, 2022

The ACC is a massive improvement over the Arona system. Only one odd phantom brake as thought it was 50 limit on the M6 but wasn’t. Only one time happened.
Thanks for that. Mainly concerned with the software versions in the 1.4 eHybrids rather than the petrols as they've been delayed for so long but it's good to see the 1900 software being delivered on UK cars in any case.

Reactions: Chris1989

Chris1989

Jan 13, 2023
Nice! Picking up mine tomorrow. Going to Scotland on Wednesday. Quite the coincidence
Enjoy! Should I also say this is the first proper day for driving it to. Only as far as Edinburgh but think going to North Berwick or up to St Andrews during the weekend to.

bounderboy

Mar 21, 2023
Ordered on Lease today.. VZ2 245 eHybrid Graphene Grey,Petrol Blue Copper My23. Special offer on Business Leaser with nationwide. It was a lot cheaper than normal.

They are giving me delivery timeframe of expected May. When in May i have no idea. I couldn't choose any spec changes, but was happy with spec anyway so I assume a cancellation or pre-order of some kind.

I am transitioning from Outlander PHEV - just hope it is isn't too small/low. And the way Outlander Hybrid works is so good too. Lots of new gadgets though and much better looking and much better dynamics i would hope..
Just an update have received confirmation that my car should be with Dealer on 31st April. Not sure how long that means it will take to get to me as I don't know where dealer is and because lease they will need to deliver to me.. but having a date is good for sure

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Mine updated over the air after I'd set up my Cupra Connect login. This is my software version. It's a bit glitchy. Sat Nav voice dropped out once, Bluetooth has dropped out a couple of times and occasionally it does the odd weird thing . In general though, it's fine and I actually don't find it fiddly to use, despite reports that was supposed to be.
PXL_20230323_135517729.jpg

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Just an update have received confirmation that my car should be with Dealer on 31st April. Not sure how long that means it will take to get to me as I don't know where dealer is and because lease they will need to deliver to me.. but having a date is good for sure
I think you need to check again with the dealer about the delivery date. If it's confirmed as 31st April, you could be waiting longer than you think.

• Haha
Reactions: SRGTD

bounderboy

Mar 21, 2023
I think you need to check again with the dealer about the delivery date. If it's confirmed as 31st April, you could be waiting longer than you think.
How come? I was given an expected May - do you mean it might be a couple of weeks or you thinking not even May?

edit lol just noticed 30th April 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: Bear
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.