When did you order, when is it arriving?

4Mentor

May 19, 2021
Was hoping people could contribute to this thread to allow people still waiting for their cars to put some pressure on cupra. I'm seeing people who have ordered weeks after me claiming their car is on the way and I'm sat here being told they have no idea when mine will be ready.

So if you could be so kind as to post the model you've ordered, when order was placed and when you've been told car is arriving. Please make it clear if you are not sure on dates. In order to be a secured delivery you need a build week and then a VIN number to confirm its built and being shipped I believe.

For me
Vz2 in white
Ordered mid April from cupra dealer
Current status is built but waiting for a part, no VIN or estimated completion date

fpdoc0697

May 22, 2021
V2 in graphene grey with petrol blue nappa
Ordered start of may from Cupra dealer
Delivery July 26th
Very pleased!

Reactions: Big A

Cuprakash

May 9, 2021
Vz2 met black with tow bar
Ordered mid may from Leasing options
Told delivery sept/October
No build date at all

Last edited:

Billink

Jun 14, 2021
VZ2 Graphene Grey with black interior.
Ordered as ‘stock’ offer from Leasing options in June. Told late September/ early October delivery.
heard nothing from them at all

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
VZ2 310 Midnight Black, Blue Nappa, no extras. Ordered from Company new car discount scheme late May (not through a dealer). No build date as yet. Last communication less than two weeks ago when I enquired about adding the newly available 'top down' camera. Suggested still on time for a 30/10/2021 delivery date.

Last edited:

Pords

Apr 23, 2021
VZ3 Graphene Grey, Black Nappa Leather ordered through nationwide vehicle contracts end of April and was told build week 01/07/21 a few weeks back. No delivery date too dealer but expecting end of August beginning of September.

Big A

Jul 7, 2021
V2 DSG in Graphine Grey with blue nappa leather and optional virtual tailgate. Ordered 1st July from Cupra dealer and told anticipated delivery of December. Not been given any other details as yet.

Gordon Blair

May 3, 2020
VZ2 310 in white, blue nappa leather, no extras.
Ordered 14th June, was initially told of a potential 24 week wait. Told Cupra to cancel the order if that was the case. Dealer then told me they had an official build date of week 33 ( August) and a delivery date of middle to late September. Not heard anything since. Not convinced it will happen though

gregh

Jul 18, 2021
VZ2 310 in Magnetic Grey (Metallic, not Matte), Black Interior.

Gateway2Lease order on April 23rd which had an ETA or October/September. Has since changed to early August. No idea on build week etc as its lease, and hard to get information but expect it's already in progress given dealer delivery is early August

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
VZ2 310 in white
Ordered through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts on the 02/06/2021
Was told to expect it mid-late October
Still no updates, no build week etc. I anticipate late November delivery.

tetrad

Mar 25, 2021
VZ3, matt blue, pano roof, tow bar. Ordered mid-May, still no build week ! Maybe Santa will be bringing it ?

Wayne.mead

May 2, 2021
Was hoping people could contribute to this thread to allow people still waiting for their cars to put some pressure on cupra. I'm seeing people who have ordered weeks after me claiming their car is on the way and I'm sat here being told they have no idea when mine will be ready.

So if you could be so kind as to post the model you've ordered, when order was placed and when you've been told car is arriving. Please make it clear if you are not sure on dates. In order to be a secured delivery you need a build week and then a VIN number to confirm its built and being shipped I believe.

For me
Vz2 in white
Current status is built but waiting for a part, no VIN or estimated completion date
Not sure if it applies to you,have heard it is a shortage of computer chips ,worldwide is holding new car production up

Apr 13, 2021

For me
Vz2 in white
Ordered my VZ3 in April. Told was a special factory build and would be available in August, chased for an update in June, received the usual "No Chips" Line and that it would likely be Sept -or even Oct! Two weeks ago got a Call from johnsons saying the car was in the UK -It was delivered Friday! -Stunning Mag. Grey. Delighted

gregh

Jul 18, 2021
Ordered my VZ3 in April. Told was a special factory build and would be available in August, chased for an update in June, received the usual "No Chips" Line and that it would likely be Sept -or even Oct! Two weeks ago got a Call from johnsons saying the car was in the UK -It was delivered Friday! -Stunning Mag. Grey. Delighted

Well that's a little annoying. My VZ2 that I ordered in April was scheduled for early August 2 weeks ago, and I've literally just had an email sent to me saying it's now been pushed back till late August :(

4Mentor

May 19, 2021
This is why i made the thread. I ordered mid April and I'm none the wiser, you ordered in April and have your vehicle. I shall be expressing my happiness at this to cupra lol.

Reactions: CupraNewboy

tetrad

Mar 25, 2021
This is why i made the thread. I ordered mid April and I'm none the wiser, you ordered in April and have your vehicle. I shall be expressing my happiness at this to cupra lol.
Hi please let us know their response- I’m in the same position! I

formv2

Jul 21, 2021
United Kingdom
Ordered mine (v2 190ps, Magnetic grey metallic with spare wheel and safety and driving pack XL) 5th June and still no build date. Also the spec change from 1st July means that they are trying to make the car have a grey headliner instead of black. Currently in contact with customer care to make sure the spec is as described when we ordered instead of the imo worse grey headliner.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.