when on a pda using SCN...

flashbsd

why does the main page hang for scripts to load?

It keeps saying, a script is not responding, is there a way to load a page in text view only when i click on threads?

Not that i sit on the beach/sun lounger surfing the web of course! who would do that!! :redface: << Me when you have somebody you dont want to speak to next to ya!!!

flashbsd

its windows mobile 5 , internet explorer

does it with opera mobiel too

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
I have no probs with mobile 5 - some of the "toolbar" icons don't work, Search doesn't drop down for example, so I can't get to "new posts", but I had that saved to my mobile favorites about 2 Forum versions ago...

TBH, I haven't tried the new home page yet.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
It doesnt display at all on a blackberry.... just the top seat logo and the top grey buttons load... thats it.

Most other fourms appear to work ok via it . .

Tell

Staff member
It also works fine on my Dell Axim x3 PDA, Microsoft Pocket PC Version 4.20.1081 :).

I have had script errors similar to what you describe on a private Department of Health discussion board you wouldn't get into usefull for us management consultants to spook the DH, but no it's fine and well behaved on this site.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
It doesnt display at all on a blackberry.... just the top seat logo and the top grey buttons load... thats it.

Most other fourms appear to work ok via it . .

It depends on what script language they support, I don't actually know about Blackberry, despite running the intranet & extranet for a large company that is deploying Blackberries :doh:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members