Where can i order Pipewerx 3" DP & decat

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Im running a pipewerx 3" downpipe and decat milltek non rev mid section and back box.

got some good power from it last time on the rollers

JamJay

California Bound
You're not Hybrid are you John? I can't remember what you've done to yours to get those figures, just hope i'll get there one day. Had a couple of issues with the car recently, well not really, but I think the MAF is dying so I'm thinking of treating her to some better breathing as a present afterwards :)

Is Milltek 2.5 or 2.75" by the way?

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Sarah says in her message the decat and downpipe is £450 inc VAT.
I would assume that is both and seems about right.
I've also got the full system with a 200 cell cat and it's a quality bit of kit :)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
£800 fitted but the price of metal has gone up considerably it seems. It won't be as cheap as that again.
Same as Blueflame has increased their systems from around £625-£640 to about £800 also. :lol:

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
You're not Hybrid are you John? I can't remember what you've done to yours to get those figures, just hope i'll get there one day. Had a couple of issues with the car recently, well not really, but I think the MAF is dying so I'm thinking of treating her to some better breathing as a present afterwards :)

Is Milltek 2.5 or 2.75" by the way?

im not hybrid yet jamjay maybe on the cards soon. done a bit of work on mine to get good figures on standard turbo and clutch.

2.75 is milltek systems on the leons

Last edited:

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
exhaust wrap helps keep the heat within the exhaust system reducing under bonnet temperatures and helping maintain a cooler engine bay

+ it looks pretty

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise