Where do I get some sensible help with issues.

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, I got a Cupra Ateca a couple of months ago and having some issues with the nav and media player but having difficulty getting some help and wondered if anyone on here might be able to suggest what i should try next.
The dealer I got the car off is a long way from me so going back there is not really practical, I have tried two local dealers and got almost exactly the same answer from them, something like: they will need the car for several days to asses it and a loan car is only available with a daily payment and some gibberish about I may have to pay £80 for the assessment, which all seemed a bit ridiculous to me and I couldn't get past reception to ask someone who might have a bit more idea about things.
The seat customer support phone is a waste of time and no one ever replies to the web form so i tried writing to seat and got phone calls form a guy that sounded like he was in a foreign call centre and he did not seem to know much about the cars as he kept stopping the calls saying he would have to check things and he called back a few days later with a partial answer but this cycle kept repeating with him having to check stuff and we never really got anywhere.
I have tried the factory reset on the nav/media system but it has made things worse as it won't accept my log in for cupra connect now, among other things.
I had an Audi previously and customer service at my nearest dealer was great but seat don't seem to follow the same business model.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise