Where in london can i get my leon cupra 1.8t re mapped?

dano2387

Hi i live in eltham south east london and soon would like to gey leon 1.8t cupra remapped..

do you know of anywhere reliable? how much does it cost? does it make a big difference??

can it damage anything? Plenty of questions cheers:)

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Got mine done in AMD in essex and even though its a 30mile journey for me i think it was definitely worth it for the service you get along with getting a dyno run and print out that not all tuners can offer.

ibizatom

Warrrrp tish
Mar 13, 2010
Kent
Second AMD. I live in Kent and took the trip over to them to car my current car (ford focus for the time being) to get mapped.

Defiantly worth the trip!

Not 100% but a standard remap would be OK but after reading it could be a good thing change the DV with a forge one.

If you wanted to go for a stage 2, then a few more things would need to be bought.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Hi mate, there are a few LCR and Cupras round south east london with several with maps from AMD. They hold a montly get together at the ducth house pub up Sidcup. should tag along to check them out! Next one.........London Meet 17th April D.K organises several meets and also is AMD crazy :p:p

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
As the other guy's have said AmD is your best bet :D
They can either do you there own AmD map or a REVO map, I think they are doing a special on the REVO at the moment

dano2387

As the other guy's have said AmD is your best bet :D
They can either do you there own AmD map or a REVO map, I think they are doing a special on the REVO at the moment

Thanks alot, does it affect the mpg much? oe do any damage to the clutch and gearbox etc?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Some see better mpg after a map. To be honest its all down to how you drive. Rag the hell out of the car then dont expect to keep any petrol in your car nor expect to keep your clutch and gearbox!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Some see better mpg after a map. To be honest its all down to how you drive. Rag the hell out of the car then dont expect to keep any petrol in your car nor expect to keep your clutch and gearbox!

EL just hit the nail on the head, it's mainly down to how you drive it.
Mine's been mapped and made good power for 2 years now and it hasn't had any bad effects on anything

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise