• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

WRC555

Full Member
Feb 18, 2005
123
0
Slovenia
www.seat.gostovanje.ws
I'm using the original alloys for winter. Now, that the spring is coming, I'll buy new alloys for spring and summer time. Do you guys have any recommendations...I'll go with the same size, 17"...I personally like BBS CH...any other idea?
 
i looked for 3 months for a 7 by 17 wheel with an offset of 43 and clearance for the AP 4 pots, no luck, so now getting a set custom made:( big £
 
hi guys - any developments on the bbs ch

originals dont come in 5x100 :(
reps do, but offset 35 so they'll stick out :(
whats this about a custom set?