Which dealer to use in Kent?

Mar 19, 2024
FG Barns Group seems to have lost the contract I have noticed the Canterbury & Maidstone branches are boarded up. They were crap though from sales to mechanic

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I spoke to Ashford cupra and them and Tonbridge are the only 2 dealers left in my area its shocking at both to get anything sorted.

TÜRKEL

Apr 11, 2021
Kent
I spoke to Ashford cupra and them and Tonbridge are the only 2 dealers left in my area its shocking at both to get anything sorted.
Hello mate, JCB Ashford, I had an issue with n/s/m not dipping in reverse they had my vehicle in for 2 days couldn't locate the issue and came back with use 360° camera, not impressed. Seems to me that everyone nowadays are taughting for work with unskilled employees. As someone mentioned earlier find a garage you can trust (if you can find one) as dealers are absolutely rubbish

Reactions: Chris R
Mar 19, 2024
Hello mate, JCB Ashford, I had an issue with n/s/m not dipping in reverse they had my vehicle in for 2 days couldn't locate the issue and came back with use 360° camera, not impressed. Seems to me that everyone nowadays are taughting for work with unskilled employees. As someone mentioned earlier find a garage you can trust (if you can find one) as dealers are absolutely rubbish
I have a school friend that runs a garage but not sure how it works with warranty, would much prefer to use him than Cupra.

TÜRKEL

Apr 11, 2021
Kent
If your still under warranty it makes sence to use them save paying another, under the warranty they do the bare minimum anyway so it's your call

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Chris R

Sep 17, 2023
Gravesend
I take my Cupra R to Warren at WG Motorworks now.
Not to concerned about the additional two year warranty it come with as nothing seems to be covered.

it’s putting me off from buying a new Cupra when it comes to it !

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.