Which exhaust, recomended for mk3 1.4 cool S

shrunkmonk

Im in the market for a aftermarket exhaust system for my MK3 1.4 Cool S 3 Door, Im having trouble finding any. Im looking for something thats twin exit but not twin square exit. Something thats not to chavvy or loud.

Can anyone recomend any cat-back/systems available?

Regards

Chris3boro

Ibiza TDI 130 Sport
Jan 26, 2008
Richmond, North Yorkshire
haha i was only joking. puma is nice, but should of stuck it out a bit longer! or make sure you get a cupra in the future :)

Never driven a Mk3 cupra but would be interested to try it one day, not only to see the power but see what the handling's like in them, as my 1.4 Mk3 was very dissappointing here where as the puma is brilliant on the bends.

Mat

they look ok for a Ford, always thought of them as a womans car. Saying that tho, in black or minor mods, and they can look a bit beefy

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Im in the market for a aftermarket exhaust system for my MK3 1.4 Cool S 3 Door, Im having trouble finding any. Im looking for something thats twin exit but not twin square exit. Something thats not to chavvy or loud.

Can anyone recomend any cat-back/systems available?

Regards

Go to powerflow or summat m8 fair prices and get to pick what sort of tone you want. my mum lol had hers done there and to be fair they did a sweet job also my mate has had one done!

antnee

Arron-did they go to big city tyres to get them done? The guys that work there are awful, suprised they still have the franchise!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise