White Leon Cupra 20v T

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
I am after the fabia wiper, where can i get it from? I am going to order 10000k HIDs next week, and the remap will be here end of january/february

You can get the fabia rear wiper from the Skoda main dealers (just search this forum for part numbers)

gussie53

white is smart as fook good colour to go for mite have opted towards black wheels but white goes very well good choice of style

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Cheers mate, i am going to change it soon, black roof, black wheels black mirrors, il get some pics up as soon as ive had it done

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Wow I love this car dude! The white wheels looked amazing, the RS4's look brill too. Black wheels, roof and mirrors should look good too. I've always wanted my car to be white and now I've seen this I want it even more! I think I would need new rims though coz I don't reckon my silver FR wheels would suit a white car.

chris2401

Oct 30, 2009
yeh i like the rs4 rims,i thinkt they cut the white abit instead of it been just a full white cupra, havnt u had a remap yet, coz dude u gotta get one i have one and you wudnt believe the torque u get, mines now got remap, decat, full stainless, k&n57i induction kit ands it sounds the dogs nuts, whats yours sound like is it loud??? or too loud!! and do u get popping on changing down gears????

Hi Mate.

I know this is an old post, but I just want to say ur White Cupra is really nice. I am not a fan of white cars but in some cars white looks really sporty and especially with some nice rims on it to go with, your cupra ticks all them boxes. Well done buddy ;)

I am saving up for a black Cupra R 225 and one of the list of mods I want to get done is 18" RS4 alloys, exactly same as yours. :D Yours 18" yeah?

I want to do a photoshop on a black cupra r but with 18" RS4 alloys on it so I know what it will look like, but I don't know how to on photoshop? :confused: I don't know if you know any pics of a black cupra r with 18" RS4''s on like ur bud?

Look forward to hearing from you mate. :D

Car looks very nice once again

Chris

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.