White Leon from Portugal

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
car's looking mint meu amigo!! :thumbup:

are you the guy i spoke to last year some time...you're based in algarve?

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Thanks my friend...

You must been talking about MDS...

I live in Lisbon

ye that's the one :)

i'm from Vendas Novas which aint far from Lisbon...are you Portuguese or English living over there (as I think MDS is English and living in Algarve)?

I also got an apartment in Quarteira, Algarve, so pretty much around these areas every summer, but i was born and live in London

Silver Leon

ye that's the one :)

i'm from Vendas Novas which aint far from Lisbon...are you Portuguese or English living over there (as I think MDS is English and living in Algarve)?

I also got an apartment in Quarteira, Algarve, so pretty much around these areas every summer, but i was born and live in London

Im Portuguese, and Mds is Portuguese too ...

Yes, Vendas Novas is near Lisbon... nice village..

Algarve is great for spend holidays :D

Silver Leon

New mods

difusoress3003.jpg

montagemdosdifusores005.jpg

montagemdosdifusores006.jpg

montagemdosdifusores018.jpg

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
How much it cost to get car painted in Candy White? I currently have a LCR in black but Candy White looks the dogs!!

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Nice selection of tasteful mods. Luv those wheels, really suits the car. I was talking to my mate on the weekend as I have been thinking about having my seats all leathered up and now looking at these..............wow :thumbup:

Fr150

This car looks awesome. I'm Portuguese too, living in UK(Manchester) and I got a Black LCR from 2004. Will be back home in July with my baby(LCR), to enjoy the weather and to make her feel happy to explore all the roads that are available to drive through. I believe that it will be easy to find you at VDG (Vasco Da Gama bridge), isn't it?

Keep going with the good mod's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Leon

Nice selection of tasteful mods. Luv those wheels, really suits the car. I was talking to my mate on the weekend as I have been thinking about having my seats all leathered up and now looking at these..............wow :thumbup:

Yes....

Leather is very nice, and its look more clean

Silver Leon

This car looks awesome. I'm Portuguese too, living in UK(Manchester) and I got a Black LCR from 2004. Will be back home in July with my baby(LCR), to enjoy the weather and to make her feel happy to explore all the roads that are available to drive through. I believe that it will be easy to find you at VDG (Vasco Da Gama bridge), isn't it?

Keep going with the good mod's.

Sometimes I go to VDG yes, but is not all the time....

Its a litle dangerous and the police its allways there

When you came to Portugal, say something ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise