White RS6 Wheels

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Hello boys and girls

Just wondering what people think to the idea of White RS6 wheels on my black cupra tdi???

also has anyone done it already? if so would love to see some pics..?

cheers Pacey

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
cheers volvic, just wanting to be a little different, was thinking of going some something in black with a red lip but still not sure!

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Yer think i will. Really also like the BBS LM, going to give the car a quick clean tonight and get some pics. That’s as long as the English weather behaves itself for one! lol

JamJay

California Bound
I've always liked lighter wheels on darker cars and darker wheels on lighter cars.

However, a flat gunmetal would look really nice on a black car, would look very mean indeed.

On the other hand, you can get diamond cut RS4 wheels that would look great on black.

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Yer thats what i thought! that why i was thinking White? but they are a pain in the .... to clean! really fancy BBS CN in white but cant seem to find a pic of them any place! :(

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
think the bbs would look fine as they are on your car mate. sprayed mine pug steal grey, and now wish i had left them as they were. ( not good when the mrs kurbs them like she did tonight[:@] )

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
haha! know what you mean! what did you do with your old wheels?? the rs6 Reps?? also you coming on the 20th?

BKR

TorqueDefinesIntelligence
Jul 15, 2008
Grimsby
not a leon or rs6 white wheels but you get the idea

P170409_1918.jpg

all the best

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.