• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Here is a photoshop of the wheels on my car:

Ibizawithwhitewheels.jpg


What do you think??
 
I now just need some dirty great big brakes behind it and thatl look wicked, oh and a roll cage.
 
I think I will, I just want to upgrade the brakes on the front before I put them on as it will look silly with small calipers and discs

looking for a 280mm setup
 
How much would you be looking for the setup??

How much was your ap racing setup?

cheers

Alex
 
Great,

cheers for that. give me a shout when you are selling them and I will have them off you.

cheers

Alex