White_IbizaZV_1.4TDi_Performed by NGP / TRW / TZ_Engineering

LNK17C

Excellent looking car, brilliant photography. Looks brilliant in white with the cupra bumpers. What's the 1.4 TDI like?

WhiteIbiza_PT

Hi people... Now i can't answer all your coments, but later i'll come back and i'll answer all coments you've made ;) ;)

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Love whats you've done with the car, the front grill looks awesome:D.

Not keen on how smokey it is in the video though.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
omg what a beautiful car, i thought candy white ibizas were nice but my god yours takes the medal

i love the leon alloys (i think) on your car, really suit it. and that white/black combination is stunning

i really want a candy white ibiza :( just quite rare to get

ibiza_adam

Jun 25, 2009
That looks spot on there fella!!!! Really like what you have done with that. Hats off to ya.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
yeah i would love a white beeza. if my next car is a mk4 again i will consider a white respray for sure.
gonna tell us where u got that honeycomb centre grill??

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
i seriously want this car, probably the best looking car i've seen on here :D

i want my next mk4 to look like that, has to be a cupra or fr for me next time though, getting slightly bored of my 1.2

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
buddy still after part number for that honeycomb centre grill :whistle:

Its homemade , Says in his first Post

The Seat Honeycombe Grill doesnt exist! myself and a few others have submitted part number after part number to Dave @ SERE Motors and hes ordered the parts , When theve come its always been a Standard Centre grill in either Silver,Black or Grey

so your only options are Buy the MS-Design one @ 150 EUROS or make your own

Top work there with the Motor its looks very very nice , I own a 1.4TDI aswell (80bhp BNV) what power you pushing?

WhiteIbiza_PT

Hi everyone...

First, i would like to thank all of you for the coments that you have made about my car... :funk:

About honeycomb centre grill, i think that our friend AndrewJB told all i could answer to you... The grid it's homemade and it had been offer to me by a friend... :bleh: lol... I know that many of you would like to have one but i can't have any other's to sell :( :censored: ... i'm really sorry...

Another question that many of you have made to me it's about how many hp have the car... In really, i don't know exactly but i think that, and because of things that it have, that the car should have near 120hp or more... It's very nice to one 1.4 litters with only 3cilinders loool It's a fast car, enough to i need! :D

:cheers:

:seatgod:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Credit where it's due - that's lovely! Really really nice example! Really love the white and black, got the same aerial as me. ;)

Never seen an hybrid 1.4tdi!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members