White_IbizaZV_1.4TDi_Performed by NGP / TRW / TZ_Engineering

WhiteIbiza_PT

Nout wrong with the 1.4 Engine :p just isnt as good as the PD100,130 AND 160

A PD100 (stock) i "eat every day"... isn't enough to mine... and PD 130 (stock) it's on limit... :)

But PD 160 it's something like me eating his smoke haha :wtf::D

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
A PD100 (stock) i "eat every day"... isn't enough to mine... and PD 130 (stock) it's on limit... :)

But PD 160 it's something like me eating his smoke haha :wtf::D

Yeh youve got a hybrid turbo tho so PD100 should be left for dead , I think my Non Hybrid 1.4TDI would leave a PD100 easily

Standard PD130's i struggle against tho

Apr 13, 2011
hull
I love that ibiza I really really do may I ask did u make that centre grill with the s badge plus what color are all your front grills are they black or the Cupra antersite color keep up the good work

WhiteIbiza_PT

Hello People!

I'm really sorry about being so "away" from this but i don't have to much time for foruns and the upgrades are not so much!

But at same there is some news on it...

-> bigger turbo, an GTV1749VB (Ibiza Cupra TDI);

-> Reinforced Clutch in Kevlar ;

-> 55mm Inox IC line;

-> Direct Exhaust Line;

-> VW 3 BAR MAP Manifold Pressure Sensor 038 906 051 C TDI;

-> FK HighSport Coilovers Kit;

-> Front diesel radiator;

-> Front Brakes 312mm (Ibiza Cupra);

-> Carbon Vinyl insertions;

-> ... The car it's already a 5 seats car, i've changed it, and of course, i had to pay some taxes for it, but now it's much better to use!

... I have an estimation about the car is running in about 150hp, almost no smoke! ;)

I want those wheels in that colour so bad

The wheels are now looking different, i'll show some pictures latter!

mk4 cupra said:
I love that ibiza I really really do may I ask did u make that centre grill with the s badge plus what color are all your front grills are they black or the Cupra antersite color keep up the good work

Thanks a lot! :)

That grill was made by a men that works in the paint shop of Seat and all my front grills are painted in Seat's BlackMagic !

Best Wishes,
Nélio Coelho