Who said dirty cars cant make a decent pic!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Some more recent ones, latest additions, HID kit, FK coilovers height adjustable, aero rear wiper and probably other stuff that i cant remember now.
84010b7f.gif

cbe0a064.jpg

4a2f1a53.jpg

54440470.jpg

Hid dipped vs philips uprated vision plus, makes them look positively orange in comparison.
hidvsxenonclose.jpg

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Good old FK coilovers...cant beat them!! looks well mate (those bling mirrors are some job :p )

when are you away to tie the knot? Im away until wednesday night so ill swing round then with the cupra r splitter!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
John, yea theyve relocated and moved most of their servers to us here in belfast.
Andy we're not away until the 15th, plenty of time.

grq

Giggity
Jun 9, 2005
Must go up there someday to take some photos when I eventually get some modifications done lol

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
jase, no problems so far, the car isnt even at full height extension (about 3/4 from the top, another inch or so left). saying that i always reverse in anyway, so i might "try" driving straight in, it normally rubs on the front of the skirts as the front wheels drop down off the path onto my driveway.
there is easily a good 3-4 inches of adjustment jase, go for it. (mate sells them with a few days delivery, not weeks/months)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
not holding my breath on koni FSD's but if they do catch i'm in the ****,my drive is like a speed hump,3-4k to sort that though :(

Deleted member 5985

All these dirty pics remind me of 'derilict' from Zoolander!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
side lights daz? those side lights are already the philips blue vision ones, std ones were virtually orange, these do actually look white in the dark.
And for the diesel quip?? How very dare you!

cheers vern, youre about again these days, youd gone a bit quiet recently, everything good these days again?

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
cheers vern, youre about again these days, youd gone a bit quiet recently, everything good these days again?

The promotion has played havok with my surf time lol:D i read here most days, just not much time to post....... seen enough Excel today to last all year, so i thought i would chill for a bit:blink:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Looks good Brendy - splitter sets it off nicely.

Not sure about the chrome mirrors though, TBH.

Edit: I got some "superbright" LED sides the other day (autobulbsdirect.co.uk), much better than the four LED ones I had (and one of them slowly failed until only one LED worked). Really bright with a single point of light.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.