Wicked's Ibiza 6l 1.2 12v AZQ.

Wicked

Hi guys

I would like to introduce to you guys my Seat Ibiza 6l. Car was bought about 3 weeks ago.

It's 2003, 1.2 12v AZQ engine, 66k miles on clock, so pretty ok :)

Bodywork is sh**, but I don't really care, first I will take car of mechanical things and then alloys, body work etc. Car will be in perfect condition soon :)

Few pics:

5th march 2014 - replaced oil, filters, front brake pads and discs and rear wiper :) I presume cabin filter was never replaced.

Also I went to the garage to get wheel alignment done, yeah....

So on wednesday I will have front wishbones bushes, joints, tie rod ends, stabiliser links and rear axle bushes replaced :)

9th march 2014

New Bosch battery

11th march 2014

New spark plugs

14th march 2014

New thermostat and coolant temperature sensor and coolant, finally I can heat my ass properly, and engine won't drop it's temperature below 90 degrees. New windscreen fitted as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked

Timing chain slipped this morning, lucky me!

Sent from iPhone 5.

Wicked

So finally whole suspenion is done :) Car is driving like a charm now.

Better?

Got a call from my local garage few mins ago, valves are ok, so they will replace timing kit, oil(again) and car will be ready to hit the road again.

Also I'm during cleaning of seats and all grey panels in my car using AutoGlym Interior Shampoo, great stuff!

New wheels, tyres, brake drums and shoes next week. I will keep you updated guys.

Wicked

New timing chain kit fitted last saturday, car is back on the road :)

New alloys and four brand new tyres fitted yesterday, 3mm spacers on the front, alloy was a bit to close to the caliper.

Still a bit of tar in the corners as visible on the photos, can't get rid of that using AutoGlym Custom Wheel Cleaner, need to get proper tar remover from AutoGlym.

Wicked

Engine bay cleaned with AutoGlym Engine Cleaner and finished with AutoGlym Vinyl&Rubber Care. Engine is still wet on photos.

Tyres cleaned with AutoGlym Instant Tyre Dressing.

Wicked

8u8udese.jpg
y8ejasep.jpg

New rear brake shoes and drums, and fitted last week back engine mount which is not on photos.

Sent from iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise