will these fit over my brembos

S17EW O

hi all im looking to buy a set of bently gtc 19x9j et 41 wheels for my LCR, now i know with 15mm PCD adaptors they will go on a mk 4 golf so my only question is will i have any issues with these clearing my brembos....
thanks for your help

S17EW O

you reckon ad....does that mean there un fitable or different sized adaptors required?? need to know before i spend 1200 quid on them lol, ive deffo seen them on mk 4 golfs...

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
You can't get any lower than a 15mm adaptor so the ET is never going to be any higher than 26......the lower the number the further out they sit and being 19" and 9" wide I reckon there would be problems.

I would say they would look awesome but prob would not fit for every day use......or maybe not at all.

S17EW O

**** the bed.....thats not good, what the et of my wheels mate....i dont know how to find out without trying to fit them either and once ive tried the damage to my walet will be done?! :'(

S17EW O

im running 10mm but was looking at getting 15mm on them as they would fit fine i think, the extra half an inch is whats killing me then as other than that theyd be ok. would you say its fair to say its a definate no go or it will just be tight

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Umm personally for £1200 I would not risk it.

The half an inch is not to bad as its half inch split both ways so its only 6.25mm further towards the arch on both sides than your current rims.......I would say its the 19" part that would be the problem.........and you'd need some stretched tyres like a 215/35/19.......which would mean your ride would be crap

I'm not saying they won't fit but it would definatly be bloody tight if they did :cartman:

Any chance you could try them first?

S17EW O

yeah they are 215/35 19s on them. so all that does sound promising.... could try them first...the only issue i have with that is there 4 hours away and will cost me about 70 quid just to get there and back once. **** i dont know what to do....

S17EW O

yeah i no thats what i was thinking buy ive also got some porsche twists lined up for this weekend so ive got to make a decision on one set really......n the lad witht he bentlys is moving house this weekend so cant do this weekend at all so i could try the bentlys untill after when i need to let the lad with the porsche twists no!lol. what a palava.....te main issue ive got is if the bentleys did fit, which i reckon i could squeeze them on, how tight its actually going to be, like if its going to rub every 5 seconds, ive lowered it about 20mm too which doesnt help!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.