Wind Deflectors

Griff

Nov 30, 2015
Telford, UK
Personally I wouldn't recommend. My car had wind deflectors on when I bought it, and I ended up removing them. They rattled a bit (Although that may have been due to poor fitment) but the wind noise from them was awful! Almost unbearable at 60mph+. Also it was a pain trying to clean around them properly when washing the car lol.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Personally I wouldn't recommend. My car had wind deflectors on when I bought it, and I ended up removing them. They rattled a bit (Although that may have been due to poor fitment) but the wind noise from them was awful! Almost unbearable at 60mph+. Also it was a pain trying to clean around them properly when washing the car lol.

I used to have them too and I removed them too as the wind noise was terrible

Deleted member 98136

The heko ones are very good I have them on mine as do a lot of members

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed - got these on mine also. Yes there is a bit of wind noise.

hutchy14

Dec 30, 2013
+1 on the Team Heko's Easy to fit and look great as they're nicely tinted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Thanks for the feedback chaps.

Looking on the Heko website, their appears to be a few options.

I have selected the ones I believe to be correct with catalog number: 28239.

Sorry to be a complete pest but can anyone confirm that is correct before I purchase and give them a bash??

Thanks!
:thumbup:

nori

May 10, 2015
I have a set of g3 wind deflectors if anyone is interested, come off a 5 door fronts only will post pics, sorry to thread hijack

rossandjet

Jul 21, 2015
Littleborough
winddeflector clips

I have these fitted but always found that they could do with extra clips to be fitted. They are also easy to drop and ping, they just disappear.:cry:

Would you believe that you can buy them on ebay!!!.:blink:

However, It is not difficult to make them out of an old credit card type hard plastic by cutting to shape, punch out a retaining notch (as per the metal ones supplied) and using a bit of heat, bend it round a suitable sized drill bit fixed into a vice. let cool and set then use.;)

They work a treat.:):thumbup:

Villers

Billy Villain
Apr 12, 2014
Cumbria
www.horizonwatches.com
Sorry for the delay. Its dry today so I'll be able to dig them out. I could bore you with the sob story for the last few days including rushing the dog to the vets but the short version is that Ive not had chance.

Villers

Billy Villain
Apr 12, 2014
Cumbria
www.horizonwatches.com
Nothing money couldnt fix it seems thank god. I know its been a bit if a mess around but Ive had a week of it. I wont see daylight tomorrow but I'll take photos on the garage, if not then saturday. Sorry again.

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
Nothing money couldnt fix it seems thank god. I know its been a bit if a mess around but Ive had a week of it. I wont see daylight tomorrow but I'll take photos on the garage, if not then saturday. Sorry again.

Don't apologise. It's OK. We all get crap weeks. I was thinking of driving up this weekend to collect & have a walk in The Lake District. Let me know if you think this will work.