Window tint on this blue ?

ScotlandToIbiza

Ibiza 1.4 Mk2
Apr 23, 2007
Ayrshire
was silver to start spent £15 on paint and got it sprayed for free :D! I'l defo be at the meet in linwood looking forward to it gona be quite big by the looks of things :)

ScotlandToIbiza

Ibiza 1.4 Mk2
Apr 23, 2007
Ayrshire
mums boyfriend, wouldnt be reliable enough mate I waited over a month for him lol he partly owns Halleys garage and caravans so v busy :blink: good job though, youd be best trying it yourself :p

Mckellar

mate dont get tints/get that thing lowered.

I had limo back 3 and medium on the front 2 on my red ibiza - and now i wouldnt recommend any tints, i hated them, but it would cost more to remove them.

The police up here are getting tight arsed about tints, so expect a fine as soon as the traffic cops look at u mate.

£120 ish for tints - £150 for a proper lowering kit..

it makes sense!

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
you got no issues with speed bumps or curbs.. get it low :) ive gone away from tints since the 5-0 started doing people i know with fines and producers and all that

ScotlandToIbiza

Ibiza 1.4 Mk2
Apr 23, 2007
Ayrshire
£120 ish for tints - £150 for a proper lowering kit..

it makes sense!

where could I get a kit for £150 remember it doesnt have to be coilovers! what is it to get it fitted? :blink: ofcoarse I'd rather lower it, just the money side of things could be brighter :happy:

EDIT: oh yeah my suspension is on its way out I think, its sitting higher on the front drivers side than the other. MOT due end of this month :cry:

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I was going to photoshop it for you but my cough* legal *cough version of CS3 has expired and I need to find out which one of the 40 different cracks I've downloaded, I've used last time to renew the 30day trial.

Mig

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
where could I get a kit for £150 remember it doesnt have to be coilovers! what is it to get it fitted? :blink: ofcoarse I'd rather lower it, just the money side of things could be brighter :happy:

EDIT: oh yeah my suspension is on its way out I think, its sitting higher on the front drivers side than the other. MOT due end of this month :cry:

Try ebay!! I got an evosport lowering kit,shocks and springs, 60/40 lowering (only meant to be 40/40 but i aint complaining) for 150 quid plus 20 quid delivery. Its a good quality kit as well. Altho its taking a while to run in properly and become softer but i like the way that its sitting over my 15's. ;) :D

It cost me 89 quid for fitting. But that included a 4-wheel laser alignment and camber check etc etc. Which i didnt think was to bad. :D

After hearing all the stuff about the tints i dont think im going to bother now, cos i know wat the local police are like in my area. :doh:

ScotlandToIbiza

Ibiza 1.4 Mk2
Apr 23, 2007
Ayrshire
sounds like a plan :p need to start putting money away then! 60/40 should do 17's easy.

edit: that kit is now £125+20p&p and it allows you to make an offer :D

Last edited:

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield

My suspension is slightly higher on the passenger side front, its hardly noticable but it bugs me. Not long had new suspension, is there anything else that could be fecked to make this happen?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.