Windows problem

countzero

Ok,

This morning I went to get in the car and found all of the windows were down !! Very strange, they were definately all up when i parked it last night.

Its booked in for the dealer to have a look at it but has anyone else had this problem?

Its a 3 month old Leon 2.0lt Diesel.

I just don't want to find it missing one morning.

Thanks
Count Zero

swoods

Feb 15, 2007
Kent
Not sure if this is of any help or releveance, but the Audi TT Mk1 was subsectical (sp) to what is known as 'window drop'. Whereby the windows would drop by about an inch or so.

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
You didn't have your key in your pocket did you?

You might have pressed and held down the unlock button and opened the windows with the global closure system without knowing??????

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Count,

I know that if you hold down the 'lock' button on the remote any windows that are open will close, but not sure about them all opening.
;)

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Ok,

This morning I went to get in the car and found all of the windows were down !! Very strange, they were definately all up when i parked it last night.

Its booked in for the dealer to have a look at it but has anyone else had this problem?

Its a 3 month old Leon 2.0lt Diesel.

I just don't want to find it missing one morning.

Thanks
Count Zero

I'm guessing you went out to the car holding down the unlock button on the Key, doing this (holding down the button for more than 5 seconds) winds the windows down :)

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
Our audi a2 used to do this sometimes they would go halfway down others all the way though it did set the alarm off aswell .
Dealer never did find the problem even after replacing most parts

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.