Wing Mirror Case

Becksy

hi all,

I'm new to the forum and have a Leon FR. I'm trying to make a few minor mods to make the car look a bit meaner. I intend to change the front grille with chrome surround to black surround, and change the silver mirror trims to black trims (as per the Cupra).

I have seen a post on how to change the grille and will give it a go, but wondered if anyone has any advice on how to change the mirror trims? I assume I will have to destroy the silver trims to remove them but am worried about damaging the main part of the mirrors.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
hi mate iv done exactly what you want to do, the grille should take about 15mins to do and the mirror covers took me 2mins each side you need a flat head screw driver just slowly and gently pop the covers off do it all round the cover and they should just pop off without any damage to mirrors or covers

Becksy

thanks for the quick response. i'll give it a go and see what happens.

Cheers

Poverty

I thought that and I tried it and unless your amazing with vinyl then don't bother it's realy hard. To do

should have let someone viny it for you. Little thing like a wing mirror should cost 20 quid all in by a pro.

Becksy

Thanks all. Bought the wing mirror cases for £8 each, changed in minutes and look perfect. Jobs a good un.

Thanks
Becksy

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise