wing mirrors needed For MK1 Leon

westlondonsun

Hi all,

Some kids last night ripped off both of my side mirrors on my car and i need to replace them asap.

I have a seat leon mk1 in black and need a set of wing mirrors badly as driving up to Rockingham from London on Saturday !!

can someone please advise

I want to get some new wing mirrors and have seen these

M3 STYLE MIRRORS - cant find any pics on here of mk1 leons with these on???
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-02-...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1689|293:1|294:50

I have heard there are also teardrop ones that look good for Mk1 but cant find where they are sold. I would need them in black finish also

I doubt i will purchase from Ebay unless i can somehow get next day delivery
can anyone suggest where i can get them from and what would look good, been looking around here and cant find any pics of mk1 leons with M3 style side mirrors

Please help

thanks guys

westlondonsun

Ok i had to order the m3 style wing mirrors, doubt i will like them as prob look really tacky

so if i didnt like them can someone tell me where i can buy the teardrop ones as im likely to wanna get those once i see what rubbish i just bought

cupra-paul

ive got a pair of mk1 cupra electric folding mirrors in black, bought them off ebay as spares as one of mine as been folded back on its self and marked the plastic. never got round to fitting them.

cupra-paul

they are standard ones mate. if you cant get any sorted let me know and we can sort something out if you want

flares

Feb 11, 2007
newport,south wales
I fitted a set of those mirrors today . It`s only because somone hit my drivers side mirror & smashed half of it off :cry::cry: & electric folding mirrors for the Leon seem quite hard to get hold of secondhand . Manual mirrors now :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.