Wire through bulkead

Jun 2, 2023
Good afternoon gentlemen
Random question does anyone know the quickest way to run a power cable through bulkhead for an amp?
The reason I ask im currently one handed as I've knankard my shoulder so I thought I'd ask for some assistance before ripping the interior to bits just to run one cable.
Thanks all matt

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Good afternoon gentlemen
Random question does anyone know the quickest way to run a power cable through bulkhead for an amp?
The reason I ask im currently one handed as I've knankard my shoulder so I thought I'd ask for some assistance before ripping the interior to bits just to run one cable.
Thanks all matt
where are you putting the amp ?

Jun 2, 2023
Boot if I can get a power cable to it unless you know of an easier route then that would be great 😁

Jun 2, 2023
What do you mean down under the the car?
Do you literally mean underneath?
I have brought a vibe kit its a nive thick cable and I always mount fuse as close to battary as possible.
And always run remote and rca cable one side and power the other so you don't get any interference running them together.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
What do you mean down under the the car?
Do you literally mean underneath?
I have brought a vibe kit its a nive thick cable and I always mount fuse as close to battary as possible.
And always run remote and rca cable one side and power the other so you don't get any interference running them together.
Yes go from the battery down along the chassis leg and fasten the cable up with cable ties to the brake or fuel lines then put a small hole in the boot with a rubber grommet, but as I say put a fuse adjacent to the battery.
I don't know what a "Vibe" kit is, plus what is "Nive" thick cable ?

as far as the RCA cable just put it under the carpet up to the front to the radio, and as for the interference having the power below the car and the RCA above you will get the interference, but to be honest you should not have a problem as the Audio cables are shielded anyway

Jun 2, 2023
Very clever I never thought of going under the car thank you ive always gone above never even thought of that.
Sorry its my predictive text I meant nice thick power cable.
A vibe kit is just the make of the cables its vibe audio basically it wasn't a cheap dodgy set off ebay.
Thanks again for you help I will wire up tomorrow in the 30 degree heat.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.