Wish my car luck!

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Well done Kezz, thats all routine stuff.

Unlucky tiggs but at least its not major! I reckon you should see change from £500 easy

I wouldn't rate that work at over £300 myself

RichardMurkin

Sep 12, 2008
Normanton (wakefield)
mines booked in for next week, everythings fine (touch wood) apart from my rear coilie has leaked which im hoping they dont spot... Going to jetwash it all off before the test tho and do my best to cover it up until i can get a new set of coilies.:p

TiggsGTI

Rust is fashionable...
Jun 10, 2010
Stirling
www.facebook.com
oh dear lol that's what i'm looking at online right now! The guy who had the car before me lowered it 60 on springs alone so it bounces around all over the place and i've come across jamex ones? They go down a max of 80 which is fine for me as I still have 16's plus I have to get my child in and out of the car so that will be the max i'd go anyway.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
mines booked in for next week, everythings fine (touch wood) apart from my rear coilie has leaked which im hoping they dont spot... Going to jetwash it all off before the test tho and do my best to cover it up until i can get a new set of coilies.:p

put electrical tape around it all, if they ask what it is, say "it's covering the coils from getting dirt in, and thus seizing" :p

TiggsGTI

Rust is fashionable...
Jun 10, 2010
Stirling
www.facebook.com
OMG I forgot to put an update-sorry guys! I picked him up today-£400(he let me off with the 40p how nice) here's the list:
repair lights - £15
repair anti lock brakes - £40
adjust headlights - £10 (oh come on)
replace o/s cv boot £45.00
replace tyre - nothing as I supplied it
weld chassis/floor £70 :blink:
repair gear linkage - £30
PARTS
bulbs - £5
abs sensor - £89.90 :cry:
boot kit - £12.00
gear linkage - £23.50

it was going to cost £394.40 but they added the £6 on to fit the tyre
he even had the cheek to say you can't complain the cars been good to you!
ah well he's back where he belongs for another year yay!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
that is a lot of money, tbh i would consider breaking mine if it cost that much, kinda bad but the truth

glad SHE's back :p

TiggsGTI

Rust is fashionable...
Jun 10, 2010
Stirling
www.facebook.com
i wont tell u how much i paid for my abs sensor :whistle:

If anyone round here had vag-com I could have known it was the back and could have got one cheap but no-one has :censored:

Suj-we all know he's a boy ;) oh and to be fair, it's not really a lot of money for an older car in my eyes. I can't part with him. Aslong as the engine and gearbox are fine - he will keep coming back :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
awww tiggs at least HE is back with you hun , how many cars loose that amount of money driving off a for cort,

you know thats why i have kept the enjine and gearbox out of the last one i broke ime soo prepared lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.