Women! Dont expect any help on a sunday!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
On sunday I was being a bit on the lazy side and asked Mrs Cupra R to stick the motor in the garage.

Its a simple task, get in the car, reverse it into the garage, park up, job done.........or so I thought:help:

Anyway, got more than I bargained for

Moral of the story is, if you want something doing, do it yourself:ban:

Beezasmash5.jpg

Beezasmash4.jpg

As luck would have it, Im getting the bumper sprayed this week as some :censored: drove into me when i was parked up in Reading taking my paint work off and leaving some lovely scuff marks

Beezasmash.jpg

Beezasmash2.jpg

and not forgetting the time I hit a Pheasant;)
Beezasmash3.jpg

It goes in the bodyshop tommorow to get sprayed up, new bump strip being fitted and Mrs Cupra R buying me a new mirror:D

Ive forgiven her now but learnt my lesson!

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
:wtf: how fast was she going to do that !!!

i have been contemplating putting my mrs on my insurance as a named driver. :confused:

mainly to bring my insurance premium down ;) or minimise the 40% increase i've been told to expect at renewal time :whistle: (total loss @ xmas:whistle:)

another plus would be for her to drive me home after a couple of cheeky shandy's on a friday after work...........

but after seeing that and remembering a couple of threads where other SCN members girlfriends have clipped a kerb with an alloy, i reckon i'm not going to now :thumbd:

Mr_Magistus

who am i???
Feb 22, 2005
UK
Im sorry and im gonna get slated for this no doubt.

But if you let the missus behind the wheel of your car then you have to suffer with what ever happens

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
now come on,its a well known fact that women are better drivers than men.
its just all their accidents happen before they have joined the frigging highway.

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
women are not better drivers. yes they probably make less claims than men but i can bet on average they do far fewer miles than men on average. id put money on your average woman doing less than 50% the miles your average man does in a year. obviously if you are driving more you are going to make more claims. maybe im wrong but i bet if the insurance companies did claim per mile for both sexes men would come out even if not better. just a shame they cant really work it out. :p maybe im completely wrong lol.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
sorry dan but LOL gutted

what more can one say

Yeah, After calming down I had to laugh about it, after all shes paid for a new mirror:lol:

just don't ask for a hand job tonight

:roflmao::roflmao: Had to laugh at that one.

As I say I eventually saw the funny side and thought Id share with everyone.

The car has gone in today to get the bumper refurbed & sprayed, the new mirror is being fitted today as well and getting sprayed so Ill have it back on saturday:D

The bumper was originally damaged when I parked up in Reading one day, somebody had driven in to me and drove off when I returned[:@]

Then a pheasant ran out into the road about a week later causing the cracks.

It was horrible driving the car today cos I had taken the mirror off and it looked horrible, stuck in traffic I could see people looking:redface:

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Lesson learned especially for parking. Did she happen to use the 'I dont now what happended' line. On a lighter note where did you get the plates with the spanish badge on them mate?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
On a lighter note where did you get the plates with the spanish badge on them mate?

I got them made up by GT Grafix (search on google). I payed £26.

They are UK Legal plates, I didnt fancy going for the proper Spanish/German style pressed plates cos I dont wanna risk any hassle from the rozzers

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
I got them made up by GT Grafix (search on google). I payed £26.

They are UK Legal plates, I didnt fancy going for the proper Spanish/German style pressed plates cos I dont wanna risk any hassle from the rozzers

Excellent, cheers mate.