Would these coilovers fit a mk3 1.4.

:doh:

Polo suspension - no doesn't fit.

92-98 suspension wont fit a car made from 99-02...

Look for the 6k2's. Sounds like you're looking at the coilovers on ebay. By the way I would suggest that you don't, or at least look into different options first (searching here) before buying them.

I had some on my 1.6 and hated every minute of driving the car with them on :rolleyes:

Ethan040

Jan 27, 2009
Nottingham
How come on the faq section on here it says Mk3 Ibiza FAQ's (6K) 2000-2002 and not 6k2?

Ive done alot of searching on here about springs and coilovers and spoke to antnee who uses the ebay coilovers and he says there fine when fitted correctly.

Also i though polo 6n suspension might fit with different top mounts as polo 6n suspension fits a mk2 ibiza and i thought a mk3 had pretty much the same shell as a mk2?

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
How come on the faq section on here it says Mk3 Ibiza FAQ's (6K) 2000-2002 and not 6k2?

If you look beneath that is says 6k facelift, which is 6k2.

I've read somewhere about different top mounts, but it's probably best to buy a kit thats designed for the car your putting it on.

Ive done alot of searching on here about springs and coilovers and spoke to antnee who uses the ebay coilovers and he says there fine when fitted correctly.

Also i though polo 6n suspension might fit with different top mounts as polo 6n suspension fits a mk2 ibiza and i thought a mk3 had pretty much the same shell as a mk2?

Yes they will fit with different top mounts, but why bother when the proper kit is the same price..? Well at least it used to be!