wow wow and wow!

az_mk

Ive only gone and dun it!
Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
Got my Sonus der wunder drying towel through today and in between rainstorms i gave the car a quick going over!!!! awesome... and i thought the megs water magnet was good??? thats nothing compared to one of these babys! BUY ONE BUY ONE BUY ONE!!!!! esp annoyed after the megs started leaving swirls! :(

az_mk

Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
well i bought mine from ebay... but a few good ones are clean your car . co .uk
carwashand wax . co uk and polished bliss . co uk
ive only used cleanyourcar myself and had a v.good experiance!

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Have a look on ebay!

I got 2 x Sonus buffing / polishing / drying towels off ebay for around £25 including delivery.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
i have been searching for a replacement for my Megs water magnet this looks to be the one looks to be a good price too.

the_italian

yeh iv had these before, amazing products! megs one is crap imo

az_mk

Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
lol the missus just read this post and said "WHY YOU GETTING SO EXCITED ABOUT A TEA TOWEL!" lmao they just dont understand do they!

cliveyp

LCR Abuser
Jan 11, 2006
Worcester
I always used a Poorboys waffle weave towel, but was never that enamoured with it....so when it got a bit scabby i bought a Megs Water Magnet. Found it absolutely fantastic! If these are better still, i'll get one next time!

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
Im afraid to say I use an aquablade to get the majority of water off, then a damp microfibre to buff it up.......might give one of these a go....do you still need to buff up after or do you use it in place of a chamois?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.