WTF was this guy thinking?

Triple D

RickC said:
you on about the colour match of the kit? lol
Well no, but now you mention it, it is pretty ****. Just, how could u put such a **** kit on any car, letalone a ibiza

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
spaniels fr said:
Well no, but now you mention it, it is pretty ****. Just, how could u put such a **** kit on any car, letalone a ibiza

i was jokin , that would be the last thing id look at lol dont likr the grills blocked up at the front, cars need all the cooling they can get.

xJib

I think the kit has missed the mark. If it was a little more subtle, like if the rear was more like the on the new Clio Sport,

imagegallery1.jpg

Ow well, it’ll keep the Max Power boys happy.

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
...before i even look @ the link i know exactly what you are on about, i spotted it the other day, infact, i was so offended, iv not been on ebay since.

lol
JK

minxycov

It is in coventry - if i hadn't had a drink....i would go out and find it.....

and then burn it for ya spanner

Triple D

RickC said:
i was jokin , that would be the last thing id look at lol dont likr the grills blocked up at the front, cars need all the cooling they can get.
Nah, didnt mean that as a bad or nasty thing, was agreeing with u too

minxycov

just hang on - got to take my varicose veins stockings off....this panty girdle is reaaly cutting in too :( You don't mind if there's a bit of armpit hair do you? i'll try and brush it out of the way...but i'm just waiting for it to get dreadlocked....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.