Xcellence lux driver profile

Stringman

Dec 23, 2021
Hi all.
I wonder if you can help?
I have been reading the manual about driver profiles.
It says to press the button on the dash etc etc .
Thats all good and I get what it does but on the xcellence lux there is no button.
I can see in the ACC settings there is a driver profile button and that allows eco, normal, sport and comfort.

Is this the same profile settings as using the button? ( if so why take the button away) or is that just relating the ACC?
Also the fact that there is a comfort setting made me hope there was DCC but I now know thats not the case so whats that for?

Thanks

Reactions: leonhook

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
There should be a mode button above the heater controls. Can you send a picture?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
1683204853305.jpeg
Like this it? If the options are in the ACC settings I’d assume that’s only for the ACC system.

Stringman

Dec 23, 2021
I think only the FR and Cupra have the mode button, I think other models require going into the Infotainment settings.
Thats what I figured as none of the xcellence lux I looked at had them.
Question is mine is only accessible through the ACC so I am presuming that, like H Rafiq said it only affects the acc.

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
Can anyone help ? Does the 2023 Alter Xcellance Lux only have an analogue petrol gauge or does it give mileage left digitally on dash - '50-miles' '20-miles' left etc. Thanks,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.