xs-power turbo kit.

blanc

Hi All,

I have just sold my leon tdi.:cartman:
However I have replaced it with a skoda octavia vrs (I couldnt afford a cupra r), I am wondering if anybody has ever had experience with a company called xs-poer, i can get an uprated turbo kit, and manifold from the states very reasonable. Any Ideas as to waht thease parts are like??

Cheers
Steve

blanc

Cheers for the reply,

I am getting the full turbo kit and manifold for around 900 euro shipped, and a full assurance that it will be replaced foc if it breaks within 3 months. So guess I am going to try it for that money! They are telling me I should get 250-270 bhp without a remap. They have never sold one for a vrs but one they did for a gti had a downpipe and remap and pushed out 350 bhp!

Lets hope she works aok.

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Make sure you give it a good battering then so if it does go, it goes within the warrenty.

Have they not got a portfolio of prev work that has been reviewed and commented on by other customers???

For that money it seems a decent deal but sometimes you get what you pay for

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
3month warranty sounds well suspect,they don't have much faith in their kit,buy cheap buy twice,and i have learned that the hard way with cars.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
but when / if it fails in teh 3 months, your car is undriveable. so work that cost out for however long it takes to replace

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members