• Nay

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
Should I paint the door handles? I'm afraid of 1) wear and b) non-OEM look.
ovenkahvat_1.jpg

ovenkahvat_2.jpg

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
i think coz its a photoshop it will not look right now but if it is done it could look amasing are the bits of handle removable etc? could be worth getting a second pair to experiment on. Going for a provisional YAY

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
1.jpg

They'd be only these parts. Might actually look better than in the pshop as they're only the covers. And I'd do all four then, rears as well.

I'm gonna give my local dealership a call and ask if they're available separately. If yes and if they aren't too expensive, I'll definitely give it a shot. If the paint doesn't stay on, then I can always buy a new set of them. Actually, I'll send an email to the local German dealership in the city of Ulm where I lived.

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
The friggin idiots at the stealership want 21 € for ONE handle cover! [:@] So a full set would be around 84 €. :censored:

They're surely about 50% cheaper in Germany, and I go there at least once a year in business, but the problem is that (at least) the local dealership there wants money at order. So I'd need a local workmate's help either at order or pickup.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.