Yellow 03 LC faded paint

Deleted member 7729

But I can see a difference from the boot to the bonnet big time and it's even more depressing if I open the door and see what the paint should be like...

Johnsey

SNAFU
Dec 23, 2003
Here & There
www.google.com
MikeyS said:
But I can see a difference from the boot to the bonnet big time and it's even more depressing if I open the door and see what the paint should be like...
Mine was the same, stick to your guns be polite but firm and the Stealer will probably arrange for an independant paint expert to look at it and they'll pass their findings on to the Stealer and SEAT UK, who knows they may offer to respray it under warranty...

Deleted member 7729

Yeah I'll call them tomorrow and probably see them Wednesday.

Did you get your's sorted then?

Johnsey

SNAFU
Dec 23, 2003
Here & There
www.google.com
MikeyS said:
Yeah I'll call them tomorrow and probably see them Wednesday.

Did you get your's sorted then?
:yes: Eventually but mine had the added complication of a Stealer that had previously dented my bonnet and during the repair also completely painted both wings and then denied it despite an independant analysis proving there was twice as much paint on the wings and bonnet (exactly the same amount) as the rest of the car.
Initially I was constantly being fobbed off but after a long battle with a helpful Stealer (not the original one that dented/resprayed the car), SEAT UK authorised the repairs.

Deleted member 7729

mmm not getting my hopes up then, but glad you got yours resolved

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.