Yellow FR Pics!

big_richyt

Hi There,

Just ordered a new FR TDICR170 in Crono Yellow, 18" Ibera Alloys! Anyone out there got this combintion on their FR with pics?

My local dealer only has silver FR with the Ibera Alloys but would like to see the yellow with them!

I have been torn between the Crono Yellow, or the White! But after seeing a yellow Cupra last night it won it for me.

Cheers

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
well you made the right decision with the colour mate , it looks the tits , i have side skirts and rear roof spoiler fitted and love the combination , finishes it off a treat.

big_richyt

The yellow has won me over mate, Also the Spoiler and the side skirts make it look the dogs bollocks mate! Where did you get them from?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Yep, yellow is cool, I've had 3 yellow Seats before and it's a very good colour.

I went for a red one this time as I couldn't find a yellow one with the options/age/miles I wanted. Red is the joint second best colour along with white.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Here is a pic from performance car magazine:

Yellowleon.jpg

Was part of a road test they said GTD was best all rounder, VRs best for the motorway and Seast the most sporty although ride was firm was on 18" which do make the ride firmer and slightly noiser.

Yellow looks nice just shows the dirt my MKI Leon Cupra was yellow gone for Luna grey this time.

big_richyt

Cheers Jezyg, thats the pic i was looking for!, Think I would still take the Leon outta they three, Not that i'm biased since i have ordered one! :whistle:

I actually looked at the GTD and the money for a half decent spec'd one is crazy!

I've ordered my FR with, 18"Ibera Alloys, Technology & Conveinence pack, Winter Pack, Crono Yellow. For these decent priced options plus the looks it was a no-brainer...

Only killer is a 17 week delivery :(

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Cheers Jezyg, thats the pic i was looking for!, Think I would still take the Leon outta they three, Not that i'm biased since i have ordered one! :whistle:

I actually looked at the GTD and the money for a half decent spec'd one is crazy!

I've ordered my FR with, 18"Ibera Alloys, Technology & Conveinence pack, Winter Pack, Crono Yellow. For these decent priced options plus the looks it was a no-brainer...

Only killer is a 17 week delivery :(

We looked at the GTD and yes the interior is slightly better made but not 4K better, I think the centre dash is still the only real let down of the Leon interior but better on the FL with the new stereo and climate. Bluetooth is twice the price on the VW and bluetooth on a BM is £525. Stuck with 17" as prefer them and found the 18" a little noisey and ride harder.

We have the same delivery scale due Jan so going for March 1st delivery just got the Caddy to sell before then.