YEY!! ordered full blueflame system!!

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
ordered my dowpipe, decat and cat back today! cant wait to get it! hope its nice and loud. haha

does anyone know if you get all gaskets with this system?

random post sorry, bit excited though. lol

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
cupra 180, i cant be telling that. lol. got trade discount as i work as a motorcycle mechanic and we stock their bike exhausts, so cheap!

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
my mate works at an engineering company, he is going to make me a spacer for the sensor to keep the light out

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Nice one, you'll love it! I've had my blueflame on for a couple of weeks now and it's awesome.

You don't need gaskets as it's such a good fit. The only thing you might need is a bit of silicone. I didn't need anything! Perfect fit and doesn't blow out the joints at all.

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
yeah spot on mate cheers for that. i heard you can get it mapped out aswell? but a spacer seems the easiest for now. how long to make it is the next thing

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Rather than a straight spacer you want one that puts it on an angle so it takes it away from the flow more, this will also give more room for the lambda.

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
right, he has his angled away from the flow in his ST and has had no problems, cheers for that.

will it weaken/richen the fuelling etc if the readings are down? or will it read within parameters alright?

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
Well i could fit mine, check it works and maybe get my mate to make a batch of them if there was a bit of interest?

anyone know the thread size for the decat/sensor?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Pic of the Wayne Angle block.

wayneblock04.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.