3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Just a small update after a few new mods :D

dsc0196red.jpg

dsc0122red.jpg

So So Hot....loving it.

blind_ripper

i cant post my pics yet becaus i need 15 post's :(.

greetz from belgium.

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Dont know if this will work as it's the first time I've tried to upload images. My F/L in yellow tho, not red.

picture.php

picture.php

The facelift actually looks better than I thought (i still haven't seen the front of one in person yet). Cupra front bumper looks alot better than the FR one too with those air vents and I like that spoiler too, is that standard on the cupra or do seat charge you for that like everything else?

rockape

Sep 12, 2009
Edge of the North Pennines
There are subtle differences with the F/L which I think make it look a little sleeker. The spoiler is extra but it was the salesmans car and he had it factory fitted, so cost me nowt. He also put the side skirts which I took off cos they looked naff IMO (After a few people had pointed it out to me like :lol:). This is because the front spoiler is higher off the ground on the F/L.
I'm getting the bottom middle section covered in black gloss vinyl next week to make it look a little deeper like the pre F/L so I'll post a front shot when its done.

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
IMG_1383.jpg

No smoke no poke :lol:

This was me at crail drag strip. Pic was taken by fellow member Kidinspace. Thanks again to him for sending me the pic :)

lol, that's quite a respectable amount of smoke, and nothing compared to some of the 306 D-Turbo's about here with the turbo screwed right out and probably on red diesel too.

It's a good pic, and looks like the only thing your missing to finish the car off is a spoiler.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise