My Leon fr 2.0 tdi Photos ( carefull with engine tuning )

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Great looking car, echo what the others have said the Alloys and the Leather interior look great. Actually seen a dutch black TFSI with the same wheels really set the car off.

top job.

Rob :clap:

Xe

OK I really love the original posters wheels/alloys, Anyone know where I can buy the exact same ones in the UK? (18") :)

RichGrantham

Mitra, thanks for the info on the outer door sills. One other thing, did you fit the chrome rings on the air vents and intruments? If so, how was the fitting procedure? Or is it a dealer fit?

For all you guys in the UK, it is worth noting that accessories such as the chrome dial + vent rings, and the outer door sills are not available yet through the UK dealer network. I was at Richard Alexander SEAT dealer and they called SEAT UK about this. Apparently these extras have not been 'approved' yet for the UK, and a remark made that the chrome rings may not fit a RHD Leon. I doubt this as both the vents + dash face straight forward and are not angled towards the driver. I'm going to order these parts from Europe, shall let you know how I get on.

MitraShark

Jul 6, 2006
Mitra, thanks for the info on the outer door sills. One other thing, did you fit the chrome rings on the air vents and intruments? If so, how was the fitting procedure? Or is it a dealer fit?

For all you guys in the UK, it is worth noting that accessories such as the chrome dial + vent rings, and the outer door sills are not available yet through the UK dealer network. I was at Richard Alexander SEAT dealer and they called SEAT UK about this. Apparently these extras have not been 'approved' yet for the UK, and a remark made that the chrome rings may not fit a RHD Leon. I doubt this as both the vents + dash face straight forward and are not angled towards the driver. I'm going to order these parts from Europe, shall let you know how I get on.

The gauge rings and the center vents rings are just glued. But the side vents need some work. You can do it yourself, it`s not hard, but in my opinion you should ask your dealer to fit them for you.

MitraShark

Jul 6, 2006
Yes they were. About the wheels i think they will fit. But not sure if the holes are exactly the same.

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs

Just wondered how you got on with the chrome rings and air vents? My Leon is on order and I've just purchased these items on Ebay without relly thinking about the fact they might not fit LHD models. Thought I'd take the risk thought something might crop up but I think it will be fine :shrug:

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs
Just wondered how you got on with the chrome rings and air vents? My Leon is on order and I've just purchased these items on Ebay without relly thinking about the fact they might not fit LHD models. Thought I'd take the risk thought something might crop up but I think it will be fine :shrug:

Read your other thread if you check this. Look forward to getting the car and fitting all the s:censored:t I've brought for it :lol:

Xe

dsc026077av.jpg

MitraShark where did you get your alloy centre cap (badges) from? and what kind of valve is that?

disherdoyle

nice job mate best ive seen
the leather interior and the alpine especially
were did you get them done and were they expensive?
if you dont mind me asking:)

disherdoyle

sorry about the two posts didnt think the first one registered:blink:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members