Remote Window Closure / Opening with Vag Com

gazjones

just got disks sorted with program on it!
do you connect to the car first or after the programe has stated?

gazjones

right do you understand the intsructions? as im a bit vague. do you have msn as i can been on it on this laptop in the car! might need bit of help

gazjones

well count seem to get past the login stage code might be different for uk cars
cheers for helping guys

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
i deffo thing the problem is the login code to the conveniance module. i think the one in the earlier post is wrong.

so if anyone on here wants to enlighten us on the topic of th login code then that would be tip top ;)

gazjones

translated info of spanish site and it had the same login code says it then goes back to the previous screen but should have option 26 and 27 and i didnt get that

cheb

Ibiza FR TDi
Sep 27, 2006
Rotherham
Ive just been playing with mine, although i used vagcom, went into module 46, into recode and it came up with a bubble saying to change from the 16 to 64 for central locking with power windows at the front of 256 for front and back. this did not work although on the module some german was displayed once change to 64. am i going down a dead end road or found something useful out?

by the way its BLT Tdi Ibiza FR - 06 plate

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
erm, what you trying to do? you only need to recode if you are turning selective locking off or something a lot more advanced.

Stuff you can play about with is in addaption, but even then be carefull and write down what you are altering.

and we are talking about 'login' not 'recode'

;)

cheb

Ibiza FR TDi
Sep 27, 2006
Rotherham
im trying to set the windows to go up if you lock the car with the remote, they go up if you hold the key in lock but not with the remote.

Chaz

hmm,, interesting read this.. I am still not sure if this will work in the SEAT's as I thought that the module to control it was not there.

Would be interested to hear any progress and if it works on the Leon....

cheb

Ibiza FR TDi
Sep 27, 2006
Rotherham
i changed the code to 00064 from 00016 as vagcom suggested, the only change was that something was displayed in extra field, heres a screen shot of module 46 after it had been re coded

vagcom.JPG

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise