Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Ah, so you were in the other car. I was in the back of Muller's car sat behind him. Saw your car come up behind and then overtake - couldn't believe Muller went after you - I was sure he was going to take both cars off the track!

He was in our car mate :)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Jase doing his best forest gump impression with little Abi

DSCF0325-1.jpg

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Im still smiling and clapping :clap: like an idiot today at how much fun it was !! Stu - if you like that handbag I can lend it to you if you come down to Brighton ;)

Loose Torque

Thanx for a great weekend

Quick word of thanks to all those at Brands over the Sat & Sun. It was good to finally put a few faces to log ins, at last. First time at a SCN meet and thoroughly enjoyed it, definitely the way to go tin top racing!!

Many thanks to Timthebrief for assistance in getting my plates back on the car after some scumbag nicked my originals. He was also spotted assisting a Skyline driver with a flat battery. The boot of his Leon is like Batman's utillity belt - got everything in it - from double sided tape to jump leads.

Cheers guys for a good weekend - will hopefully post some photos when I find my camera.:funk:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members