Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Well, I've had the call. 20 SEATCupra.net members are going to be happy bunnies soon.

SEAT Sport UK have secured SEATCupra.net 20 weekend passes for the WTCC at Brands for Qual & Race Day.

Not only (as if that wasn't enough) have they managed that, they also have 20 spaces for 'Hot laps' with WTCC Drivers around the circuit after Qualification on the Saturday. It still makes me grin thinking about last year.

Paddock hill in a road car driven by a Racing driver was great fun.

Just thought you'd like to know

For interest. this is the thread from 2006 CLICKY

To Win Tickets for this event YOU MUST be able to attend (obviously) - so think about it before you enter.

Too late to Enter

In no particular order the winners are:

WeeJase - confirmed
driveforward - confirmed
Muzorewa - confirmed
mrcoyote - confirmed
tris - confirmed
Timthebrief - confirmed
ArosaRacer - confirmed
Ninja - confirmed
DanGB - confirmed
F2 Stu - confirmed
badlydrawnbanan - confirmed
MATT RILEY - confirmed
jcs356 - confirmed
orca - confirmed
CUPRACAR - confirmed
5imonharri5 - confirmed
GreenGoddess - confirmed
andycupra - confirmed
LEE MERRIN - confirmed

BCM - withdrawn
probee - no answer

Last edited:

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Well this is spooky (in a channel five series type of way). I was in Northampton Crown Court this morning and idly wondered if I'd spot m0rk, blatting around en route.;).... Back home early; switch on to do some work (honest) and here he is, making tempting offers in the middle of the afternoon. :)

PS this is a rubbish offer everyone so don't bother to enter until much, much later :bleh:

Last edited:

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
i think the people who won last year shouldnt be allowed to enter.. only fair :D

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Certainly some interest here, especially if Yvan Muller is on form in the diesel again :funk:

And last year was good, Jordi Gené said he always drove like that, even down to the shops! :p

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've updated the 1st post with the entry link.

Winners will be contacted by Email on the 16th, if no response within 24 hrs, they'll be reallocated

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
wicked thats very cool :D

Id love to win this too. Would be quality and a nice excuse to book a hotel and take the pregnant girlfriend away for the weekend :cartman:

fingers, toes and eyes crossed ;)

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Anyone who offers bribes, starts praying, crosses fingers or toes, or has a

pregnant girlfriend will be excluded from this competition :cheeky:

Oh and I forgot Tim anyone who works in the legal profession

Last edited:

Loose Torque

Well I'm definitely going, and my girlfriend isn't pregnant - so I'm in with an chance at least. Has anyone any details on 'in field' parking for this event?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Blimey charlie I must be a complete retard ! Im trying to think what the answer is and didnt see the hint bit at the side. Ohhh the brain cells I have lost !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.