Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

chriskaztaz

BTCC Brands hatch

Thanks to all for a great day at Brands for the hospitality and Seatcupra.net parking.
As always, thoroughly enjoyed the day and was impressed with the support and dedication of all the guys and gals. Didn't really get chance for a chat with any of you peeps as I was mostly busy with my little girl and watching some quality racing. Hopefully South Bank parking will still be available for next year??

Cheers to all.

uuf361

Jun 29, 2008
I was there but not parked with you guys - got there a little later than everyone else it would seem @ 9:30am) but still early for me on a Sunday :happy: and didn't look like any spaces so parked about 25 metres to the right of you guys (white (private plate) Leon FR........was a very enjoyable (and sunny) day..........

And whoever gave the kids in the A6 Allroad the flags and encouraged them to use their hooter more needs shooting :cartman: :whistle::doh::D......I was kind of hoping the battery went flat at one point, seeing as they did not stop for some 3 hours and were parked about 10 metres from me ;)

wacko_jacko

May 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was there but not parked with you guys - got there a little later than everyone else it would seem @ 9:30am) but still early for me on a Sunday :happy: and didn't look like any spaces so parked about 25 metres to the right of you guys (white (private plate) Leon FR........was a very enjoyable (and sunny) day..........

And whoever gave the kids in the A6 Allroad the flags and encouraged them to use their hooter more needs shooting :cartman: :whistle::doh::D......I was kind of hoping the battery went flat at one point, seeing as they did not stop for some 3 hours and were parked about 10 metres from me ;)

U shud have still had a ganders along cos i got there at 11.00 after an unpredicted delay and still parked next to the Seaters

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
U shud have still had a ganders along cos i got there at 11.00 after an unpredicted delay and still parked next to the Seaters

yep, our parking area kept growing! i saw you motor up the way tho; my bro was parked a few cars down from you.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members