BTCC Oulton Park, July 27th SCN Parking - (CONFIRMED)

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
You could turn that pass into a flag... Excellent.

Many thanks for the effort put in Z.
My slightly smaller pass arrived ok

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Still got some spaces for any latecomers, see the first thread for details.

You obviously need to have an email address, and a printer so you can both receive and print your parking pass.

I'll be at Oulton this afternoon (saturday), but I can still sort you a pass once i get back home in the evening.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Too busy to make it to Oulton or Brands this weekend :( .All have a great day, and of course make sure the Barmy Army's support for SEAT is subtle and discrete in the usual way ;)

Shame you cant make this one Tim,:( look out for us on the telly.:wave:
We know you will be there in spirit

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
Nice one ZBOYD,

you have done an awesome job arranging this at such short notice!! What happens in terms of tomorrow at the gate, is it just turn up at the gate hand the pass in and then get told were we will be pitched up at???

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The pass is just to display, you don't need to hand it in. Its supposed to identify you to the parking folks that you are with us. They should direct you to the club parking area near the Fogarty Moss Centre.

Hopefully everything will goto plan, only take one parking person who didn't get the memo to screw it up though.

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
All sounds easy in theory, got it printed out nice and big. What time will people be arriving as last year it was so busy when i got there,so will be aiming to be there about 8AM

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
As James May would say........"Co*k"!!!!! or :wtf:

Four questions:-

1) Have Vauxhall got a remote control to mess up the Seats ECU?

2) Are they using Friday afternoon coil packs?

3) Since the TDi's in WTCC don't as yet appear to have the same issues why aren't Seat Sport UK being properly supported by the Manufacturer to find and overcome this issue?

4) Can Scott or anyone let us know what on earth is going on.... please?

Can't help thinking that they've just let this season drop out of reach just when they were supposedly getting the set up right. We love supporting you but all these own goals are killing.

Que pasa hombres?

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
unlucky to jason and darren,not their doing.SEAT really have dropped a bollock now.works teams shouldn't be having gremlins like this so late in the season.
BIG well done to adams jones though,superb last race.maybe a works drive for him next season?